A list of the good things that are happening to me right now because I had a bad panic attack the other day and I’ve been feeling pretty down
- I won a $40,000 scholarship today
- VCU is paying my full tuition, I just have to cover room/board/books
- I’m getting a 2010 Nissan Altima soon
- I’m turning 18 tomorrow
- I’m getting a new tattoo soon
- I got a new laptop for my birthday
- My parents are paying for the tattoo for my birthday
- I’m being paid to go to college
- I’m the Valedictorian
- I just have to survive exams and the summer and then I will be moving out for college
- I don’t have to worry about money right now
- I have a lot of capability and I can go places in life if I continue to work hard
- I did well on the mock AP exams for Calculus and I feel confident in my ability to pass the exam
- My boyfriend is treating me to a nice lunch tomorrow for my birthday
- I have a very supportive, loving, and just generally awesome boyfriend
- I’m going to have cake and stuff tomorrow
- I’m going to go to school despite dreading it because I hate the attention that I will get because of my birthday. I’m proud of myself for deciding to go anyways because it’s hard for me to deal with things like that.
I just won a $40,000 scholarship!!
With that, plus the Provost Scholarship VCU is giving me, I am going to college for free!!!!!!!!!!